Monday, January 5, 2009

MACBOOK

Hey everyone its me again (then again, who else would it be?)
I got a macbook!!!  And it cost like, $2000, not joking... Well, including software and an extended warranty thing.
But anyway...
Rach has a new blog!!! http://www.strongdreamer.blogspot.com/ !!!
VISIT IT!
A friend's cousin set up a blog too. He's russian, but he lives in the US and talks funny and I swear, he is the strangest person I have ever met in my life.
http://www.somethingstrangeinlife.blogspot.com/
noah i miss you... I haven't seen you for like, weeks... :( and I have holiday presents for you...
And I am trying to learn to speak russian. If only because Dex (friend's cousin mentioned above) keeps sending me Russian transliteration and I have no idea what he is saying. And I want to be able to talk with Julia Z. in russian, that would be cool...
noah I miss you... call me, okay...
bye peoples

1 comment:

dex said...

Macbook. Give it to me now...
And besides, you know enough russian to start a decent conversation.
(Finish it, maybe not...)
dase v danya!
(or just paka, whichever you prefer)