Tuesday, September 30, 2008

hello everyone... GOING INSANE... but other than that, everything's good...

hello... today is Rosh Hashana, the Jewish new year, and I've been in services all day. Then I fell asleep around 2:30, and woke up around 6:00... i have gotten, like, 5-6 hours of sleep for the past 3 days/nights. TIRED... yeahh...
-going insane because I haven't seen Noah for more than 24 hours...
-have a ton of science HW even though I DID NOT GO TO SCHOOL TODAY...
-am rather sleep-deprived...
-and need to get rest of HW done even though it is 9:42...
yeahh.
love ya noah...
lora

2 comments:

shmee said...

Hey lora! I missed you so much! Today some one called me "boombox". I'm not sure if I want that nickname to stick or not... Love ya!!!!!!!

Lora said...

lol... miss u SO MUCH... and the STUPID PHONE ran out of battery when I was talking to you...
love you too!
lora :)