Wednesday, October 1, 2008

hello, dear world... must you be so cold?

Title: Theoretically and literally. It was, like, 50 degrees outside, and the only jacket I have has no zipper, and everything else is so small, it could probably fit my little brother better than me. I have not seen my friends in 48 hours or more, I had a ton of HW even though I was nowhere NEAR school today (although I kind of wish I was...) and I still need to study my new Torah portion, which I am reading on Yom Kippur, a week from now. And I still need to actually learn how to read the third line fluently, let alone sing it. Not to mention my sister yelling "HOW DO YOU SPELL (insert word here)????" at me every five minutes.
Yeahh, I'm a bit... whatever.
SweetTarts are good. So are Kit-Kats and other assorted candies.
One good thing from today? I finally figured out how to apply eyeliner.
Interesting.
love ya noah
-lora

1 comment:

shmee said...

I MIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSS UUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!