Saturday, October 11, 2008

new songs... and not really much else... nothing

yeahh... I went through basically my entire music collection today, and got 3 new CDs. My favorite song so far is Today by Smashing Pumpkins. Interesting name, huh?
And yeahh. Going through my entire music collection took like, 4 or 5 hours (although I was also messing around with options, settings, album covers and lyrics etc.. etc...)

Noah- turns out if we want to go see Ember on Sunday, I can only get there around 3ish. Do you think you could still make it? :
lora

4 comments:

shmee said...

I LOVE THE SMASHING PUMKINS!!!! and yes 3ish works... Love ya-Noha

Lora said...

YOUR NAME IS NOT NOHA!!!!!!
But okay, that works!!! :)
love you too!!!
lora

Shloonktapooxis said...

which Smashing Pumpkins album is that song on?

Lora said...

siamese dream, i think...
love u noah
lora